The eConnect App together with the eConnect platform makes it possible for to retrieve from the haulier of your goods the actual position, real-time status information, pictures and messages during transport. This way, you always know where your goods are, which is the ETA at the different locations and at which time the goods will be loaded or delivered.
This App enables you:
- As shipper: to communicate real-time information on your shipments to transport companies or subcontractors that have been engaged by you and do not have disposal of an on-board computer;
- As transport company: if you don’t have an on-board computer at your disposal, to communicate real-time information to your clients, or if you engage subcontractors that do not have a telematic solution, to have their positions and status information communicated to you as well;
- As subcontractor: to share information on shipments, such as positions, status, comments and documents, with your client while executing an order.
eConnect integrates current existing telematics or boardcomputer solutions, so that the transport company can use its current data flow to enhance transparency in the logistics chain, so the driver doesn’t need to operate different systems. The eConnect app is only used when the driver does not use a telematics system yet, or when subcontractors are used.
The adequate functionalities to track your shipments!
The Logenios App is not an onboard computer which, next to order management, also offers solutions for the management of driving and rest times, workflows, eco information etc… The Logenios App offers a solution to communicate and share the correct and detailed real-time information on a shipment during its execution, if the executor has no systems installed already.
Which important functionalities do we offer:
- Communicating a transport order: the driver gets detailed shipment information on this smartphone
- Positions: during execution of the order, positions of the shipments are being communicated to the eConnect platform. In this way, any party in the logistics’ chain (customer, shipper, transport company, subcontractor…) can monitor the position of the shipments
- Messages: both the transport company and the shipper can send real-time information to and from the eConnect App
- Attachments: do you need to send documents or pictures regarding a shipment, then you can do this in real-time from the home basis or from the truck. Think for example of pictures of cargo damage, CMR and other information
- Status: on any location where the driver has to execute an action, he can report arrival, begin, end of the activity and departure by push on just one button
- ETA: the driver can report or update his ETA at any time
- Alarms: send messages, request new time windows